We are a Finnish Green-Tech start up with a highly experienced team of professionals with a deep understanding of the single-use product markets, Wood-based materials development and manufacturing industries.
Some facts about the addressable market:
- Single-use plastic products such as cotton buds, straws, cutlery and tableware has been banned in the EU from the 1st of July 2021
- Current alternatives are costly to produce, material inefficient and not compatible with current recycling systems
- The user experience of current alternative solutions is not positive and there is a strong demand for new solutions made here in Europe
- Clear need for renewable, 100% plastic free alternatives that satisfies consumer needs
- The Fiberdom approach is to work closely with market partners and suppliers to develop our processes and materials to meet the consumer demands and needs
- Our pilot production plant is up and running in Finland and we are working together with a number of investors to take the next step into industrial scale production
- Fiberdom has already established a number of strong market partnerships in the Nordics and our commercial production has started
Fiberdom current status:
We have developed and patented technology to produce 100% plastic free single use cutlery. Our first products are ready, commercial production is up and running and we are delivering first class products to our customers.
Fiberdom´s ELY project: